The presence of Sildurs shaders pack 1.17.1 → 1.16.5 ensures that there is more focus on the improvement in overall appearance for Minecraft. The light rolling around corners usually produces shadows that appear realistic and similar to what they look like in real life, so installing this mod will give your game an instant makeover with its new realistic lighting effects visible as soon you start playing!
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders pack can work on many operating systems in the market today and it doesn’t discriminate by player type. There are various types available for players, such as vibrant which adds graphics to make games more interesting; there’s Lite version if you want less blur or High Motion Blur with a Medium option too!
How to install?
Optifine shaders, supported MC versions: 1.7 – 1.16
- Download and install Minecraft;
- Setup your game profile for the version you want to run;
- Download and install Optifine; – optifine will create its own profile
- Open Minecraft launcher and select the newly created optifine profile;
- Download the Sildur’s Vibrant shaderpack from the links below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- Open Options > Video Settings > Shaders > Shaderpack folder;
- Put the Sildur’s shaderpack (zipped file) inside .minecraft\shaderpacks;
- Select the Sildur’s shaders in the shader list in-game;
Fabulous shaders using mojangs inbuild shaders support, supported MC version 1.16+
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click “Options”;
- On the Options menu > click “resource packs”;
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the “resourcepacks” folder;
- Go to Video settings > Options and set graphics to fabulous.
Sildurs Vibrant Shaders | Lite-Medium-High-Extreme VL Screenshots:
- sildurs vibrant shaders v1.281 lite,
- sildurs vibrant shaders v1.13 lite,
- Sildur shader Lite,
GLSL Shaders Mod
Download Sildur’s Shaders for Minecraft
1.17.1 → 1.16.5 → 1.16.4 → 1.15.2 → 1.14.4 → 1.12.2 → 1.7.10
Leave a Reply