KUDA Shaders Mod 1.17.1 → 1.12.2, previously called CUDA is probably one of the best looking way to play Minecraft with shaders. This shaderpack was specially designed and created by Chocapic13 so it can be played on any computer or video card no matter what graphics processor you have installed in your system!
KUDA Shaders Mod is the best way to play Minecraft with shaders. It’s specially designed for players on older or less powerful computers, yet it works flawlessly with more modern gfx cards as well!
How to install?
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the GLSL Shaders mod or Optifine HD Mod.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.
v6.5.26 for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2
- Higher cloud opacity
- Removed “nPuddles” which probably caused issues with rain puddles
- YCoCg compression can be disabled due armor glint issues ( I did this because I saw Gronkh’s livestream x) )
- Water is also affected by windSpeed
- Fixed water animation suddenly stops
- Other minor fixes
v6.80 for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
- Fixed issues with translucent blocks on NVIDIA cards
- Improved dynamic weather
- Added an extra menu for dynamic weather for more controls
- Removed reflections and refraction for the Nether portal
- Better material detection of the hand in first person view
- Fog blur can be disabled
Download KUDA Shaders Mod 1.17.1 → 1.12.2:
For All Minecraft Versions: