Continuum Shaders Mod is a useful shader pack for Minecraft players, making your survival gaming experience more vivid and attractive.
Specifically, Continuum Shaders Mod is a Minecraft shader that improves the quality of graphics, images and lighting effects for the game. Like many other shader packs, Continuum Shaders Mod requires a highly configured computer to meet its settings and performance. If you are playing Minecraft on a mid-range or low-end device, download Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders instead.
Install Continuum Shaders Mod for free on your computer and experience Minecraft game on high-end graphics. The light will look more vibrant and vivid, and can even make you dazzle when looking directly at it. The clouds hovered in the sky, creating a stark contrast against the blue sky. Shadow effects are also handled perfectly, combined with lighting effects when displaying distances. Not only that, the water surface also has a beautiful reflection effect, dividing the scene into two distinct parts. Just install this shader pack in a few minutes, you will have an adventure to explore the open world Minecraft has never been so beautiful!
Stunning lighting effects: Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
Features of Continuum Shaders Mod
- Global Illumination: widely distributed light in the open world.
- Volumetric Clouds: display 3D clouds in the sky.
- PCSS Soft Shadows: soft, quality shadow effects.
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping: display 3D squares.
- Physically Based Rendering: realistic light and reflection.
- Phisically Correct Water Caustics: clearly dispersed light without the influence of altitude.
- Volumetric Light: 3D light axis.
- Extended Shadow Distance: comprehensive shadow effect.
- Varying Weather System: live weather effects that change from day to day.
Instructions for installing Continuum Shaders Mod
- The computer needs Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod pre-installed.
- Find the folder containing the Minecraft game.
- On Windows, from the Start menu, open Run, enter %appdata% and then click the Run button.
- On Mac Open Finder, hold down Alt > Go > Library in the upper menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and find
- Minecraft. Put the installed mod (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- When opening the Minecraft game, press the Mods button and you will see the mod you just installed.
GRAPHIC IMPROVEMENT: Chocapic13 Shaders Mod
Leave a Reply