Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders adds beautiful lighting effects to the game Minecraft. Players can easily feel the difference when exploring Minecraft’s open world in snow-covered areas, in deserts, jungles, rivers or when night falls.
With Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders for Minecraft, sunlight will shine on the horizon, the surface of the water will reflect beautiful sparkles, vivid clouds fly across the sky and disappear into the air. The shadow effect will be reflected on the water thanks to the bright light, which is the image of mountains, natural landscapes … poetic. Thanks to this shader pack, the Minecraft game context becomes more vivid and attractive.
On the clear water, players can feel the reflection of things thanks to the daylight effect. The picture of nature in Minecraft is beautiful and closer to the player. Like other shader packs, Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders is easily installed on computers with powerful graphics cards and CPUs.
However, you can still experience Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders on lower configuration machines after installing the standard and reducing the FPS rate accordingly.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders requires the computer to have 3 available programs:
- Minecraft Forge
- Optifine HD
- GLSL Shaders Mod
Instructions for installing Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- The computer needs to have 3 programs available: Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Navigate to the folder containing the Minecraft game.
- On Windows, open Run from the Start menu, enter %appdata% and then click Run.
- On Mac Open Finder, hold down Alt and then Go > Library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and find Minecraft.
- Put the downloaded mod (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder. When you open the Minecraft game and click on the Mods button, you will see the mod you just installed and can experience it right away!