BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a cinematic shader pack for Minecraft game. BSL Shaders Mod adds shaders to enhance bright colors, reduce darkness and customize torch colors, creating a more beautiful and romantic Minecraft game world than ever before.
BSL Shaders Mod provides cinematic shaders
This Minecraft Shader is a combination of old and new shaders, creating cinematic and artistic effects but still updating the graphics. This shader is used in both gameplay and freestyle adventures in the magical open world of cubes. Minecraft Mod integrates many basic color and color options from the original Minecraft game to create a unique, freely customizable visual experience.
Features of BSL Shaders Mod
- Integrated with the latest OptifineHD.
- Enhance color brightness and saturation.
- Unique shader pack.
- Custom scale SSAO.
- Motion blur (compatible with dof).
- Edge customization.
- 2D Clouds.
Customize the effects of each shader to create a stunning game world
Instructions for installing BSL Shaders Mod
- The computer needs Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod pre-installed.
- Find the folder containing Minecraft.
- On a Windows computer, from the Start menu, open Run, enter the command %appdata% and then click the Run button.
- On a Mac, from Open Finder, hold Alt and then Go > Library in the upper menu bar. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Put the newly downloaded mod (.zip extension) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder. When opening the Minecraft game, press the Mods button to experience the beautiful new shader immediately.